In the days of 9 – 10th of October 2014 we visited the Regional Center of Rehabilitation and Education for Children and Youth in Rzeszów, Poland. Our cooperation in the form of exchange of the knowledge on treatment of the children with Cerebral Palsy dates from 2006.These people were also visiting Dutch centers in 2010 during building phase. We enjoyed the warm hospitality of its people and seeing this modern and beautiful center .
1.The emblem - http://rore.rzeszow.pl/
5. One of the corridors. From left to right: teacher and the director of the school. Middle: prof. Grzegorz Przysada, head of the rehabilitation department, dr. Olga Wolinska, physiatrist, responsible for the exchange of the knowledge from 2006 on, Merian and Mariusz Druzbicki,MSc, head of the Physiotherapy Department .
3-4. The Children giving us a singing performance
6. Art department with Children works.
7. Swimming pool during Lunch break.
8. Room for training for the wheelchair ride.
9. Ladies of the board of the Podkarpackie Association for CP Children in Rzeszów
10. A Good Bye in the room of Director Janusz Solarz.